Monday, October 6, 2008

The EASY job!!


I made sure ALL the girls got their baths the other night! (Believe me, this is a rare feat!!) Hayleigh was very tired and almost didn't make it to her bath! So I quickly bathed her and handed her to Sean. I finished Dakoda's bath rather quickly, or so I thought. I went back in to get Hayleigh. I was really wanting to nurse her before she went down for the night. However, that was not the plan! This is what I found when I walked into the kitchen!!




How come Daddy's always get the easy job?? Sweet little thing! She is definately her Daddy's girl! When I walked in to get her......She was sleeping to 'Gun's & Roses' !! Sean has been able to put ALL four of the girls to sleep at one time or another listening to G&R!!!

2 What's On Your Mind:

Naomi Ockeman said...

how adorable....what a beautiful site~a daddy and his daughter....

Tina Butler said...

awee how sweet, she really does look like daddys girl.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers