Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Got Milk??

Cause we have the chocolate syrup!!!

It kind of looks like a haunted house outline!

Can you see in the left hand corner where the dog ran through it??

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think it resembles!

6 What's On Your Mind:

Decor To Adore said...

A shark emerging out of the water to nibble on some very cute toes.

Naomi Ockeman said...

it looks like the "glove" of Michigan...LOL

but she is getting big...

Angie said...

I was going to say a shark too like the first comment said if you look at it from the side. I just saw all the great stuff you got at garage sales. My mom and I go just about every Sat. and we love it. Some days we find a lot and some we don't find anything. It is so fun because you never know what you'll come across.

Shannon said...

When I first saw it, I thought of a butteryfly. :)

Jen said...

I am laughing with you b/c this would totally happen at my house too.

Tina Butler said...

Ok Jen, Mackenzie says it looks like a ghost waving hello. I can totally see it.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers