Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Legos, but seriously??

My fil and mil came down this weekend to visit us. They brought our nieces and nephew with them. Friday night my husband, his father and my nephew where 'surfing' YouTube, and this is one of the many things they came across!

I wish that I had this much free time on my hands! I'm not saying I'd use ALL of it on Legos, but can you imagine the free time???



3 What's On Your Mind:

julie & joe said...

That was too funny! I really needed a laugh tonight. I need you to email me your address. I have a card to send to you.

Naomi Ockeman said...

wow! the work involved is crazy...the fact that they put that much work into it is even more crazy

Stephanie said...

I've seen lots of LEGOS videos on youtube - they have LEGOS versions of Star Wars and Indiana Jones and Wierd Al music videos and all sorts of stuff! I would love that kind of free time!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers