Monday, October 13, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes


I had a really good day today, which is very odd for a Monday, but none the less it was good. So as a treat I wanted to do something fun for the girl's afternoon snack! We had some strawberries, of course ice cream and birthday cake that I didn't use, left over from the party.


I have been a real big bear for a while now and I just wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary for my favorite girls!


Here are my ingredients: Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberries, a little sugar for my strawberries, birthday cake and some Reddi Whip!






I cut the cake into cubes and put it in these nice little sundae bowls that I NEVER USE!!

Today was there day!!!



Next I put a scoop of Ice cream on each one. Arranged some strawberries. Drizzled a little of the sweet strawberry sauce and put on the Whipped Cream!!


Here is the finale!!! Spoon in it all ready to eat!!!!



And we can't forget this picture!!! My little sweets getting ready to dig in!!!


2 What's On Your Mind:

Tina Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Butler said...

I dont know what I did with the post. I went back and looked and said hey thats Jess. I accidently deleted the comment with excitement. LOL The Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes looks so good, I have some pound cake and I was trying to find a recipe. Thanks!!!! The girls are just the cutest look at the smiles.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers