Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mornings

I was really hoping I could sleep in a little bit this morning. That's just one of the many things I look forward to when the weekend approaches. I only made it till 7 this morning. The puppy was whining in his crate because he needed to go potty. He was holding his potty 30 minutes longer than usual and he thought he was going to drowned.


As I walked through the living room on my way to the kitchen I happened to glance out the patio door and caught a glance of the sun beginning to come up. I quickly uncrated the dog, grabbed my camera and ran back to the door. These are the few pictures I took. I know it doesn't really show what I saw. But it's beautiful enough!


I do believe this is another reason I love fall. The cool, crisp mornings and the beautiful sunrises!

4 What's On Your Mind:

julie & joe said...

I couldn't believe my luck with the dresser. It looks pretty good. Only a couple of minor things we will need to fix. It even has several ceramic knobs on it that cost more than $10.

Jen said...

I am right that with you. Fall is great and even though its early, it is good to see the sunrise.

Karen said...

Wow, that is a beautiful sunrise!

Tina Butler said...

What a beautiful picture, I guess I was still sleeping which is strange because i am up around 7am myself. Get ready Jess Fall is about to come right for us today.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers